Sunday, February 3, 2013

2Pac Quotes



  • “Reality is wrong. Dreams are for the real.”
  • “The day I got out of jail it was a motherfuckin problem to be where you was from.”
  • “There’s no way I could pay you back but my plan is to show you that I understand, you are appreciated.”
  • “With all my fans I got a family again”
  • “One day I’m gonna bust, blow up on this society. Why did you lie to me? I couldn’t find a trace of equality”
  • “Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.”
  • “Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don’t want it if it’s that easy”
  • “You just can’t be calling us fakers and pretenders and non-creative and say we can’t freestyle.”
  • “The american dream wasn’t meant for me, cause lady liberty’s a hypocrite she lied to me, promised me freedom,education, and equality never gave me nothing but slavery but now look at how dangerous you made me callin me a mad man because im strong and bold.”
  • “It seems like every time you come up something happens to bring you back down.”
  • “Niggers was the ones on the rope, hanging off the thing. Niggas is the ones with gold ropes,hanging out at clubs.”
  • “In my mind I’m a blind man doin’ time.”
  • “Life’s a wheel of fortune and it’s my chance to spin it.”
  • “As wars come and go, my soldier stays eternal”
  • “There should be a class on sex education, a real sex-education class. There should be a class on police brutality. There should be a class on apartheid. There should be a class on why people are hungry. But there are not. There are classes on gym. Physical education. Let’s learn volleyball.”
  • “I know it seems hard sometimes but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out, keep ya head up…. and handle it.”
  • “If God wanted me to be quiet he would’ve never showed me what he does.”
  • “If you let a person talk long enough you’ll hear their true intentions! Listen twice, speak once.”
  • “I’m a reflection of the community.”
  • “Everybody against me. Why? Why me? I have not brought violence to you. I have not brought Thug Life to America. I didn’t create Thug Life. I diagnosed it.”
  • “It takes skill to be real. Time to heal each other”
  • “It don’t stop ’til the casket drop.”
  • “Out of anger comes controversy, out of controversy comes conversation, out of conversation comes action.”
  • “Everybody’s at war with different things…I’m at war with my own heart sometimes.”
  • “I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We’re made to grow.You either evolve or you disappear.”
  • “You’re right.I am crazy. But you know what else? I don’t give a fuck.”
  • “The only time I have problems is when I sleep.”
  • “I don’t have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.”
  • “I’d rather die like a man, than live like a coward.”
  • “Fear is stronger than love, remember that. Fear is stronger than love. All that love I gave didn’t mean nothing when it came to fear.
  • “A coward dies a thousand times, a soldier dies but once.”
  • “Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don’t want it if it’s that easy”
  • “Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bullshit.”


No comments:

Post a Comment